Required tool information
Additional tool information and recommended integrations
- Azure Free Trial
- IoT Services
- IoT School - New!
- Azure IoT reference architecture - New!
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- Analysis Services
- Event Grid
- Logic Apps
- Power BI
- Cognitive Services
- ML Studio
- Azure Maps
- Azure Functions documentation and 5min QuickStarts
- Create your first Azure Function
- Azure Functions code samples
- Azure Functions CLI samples
Use the competition Participants page to connect
In our experience, it’s more fun to code with a friend. On the Participants tab, you can:
- Look for teammates by introducing yourself to the community. Mention any ideas you have and what kind of teammates you’re looking for.
- Sort participants by the number of projects and followers they have or by registration date.
- Search participants by name, skills, and portfolio info.
- Reach out to potential teammates and get to know each other.
- Collaborate on something amazing!
Start a discussion
If you’d rather start a conversation about your ideas and get others to come to you, consider starting a thread on the Azure IoT + Serverless Discussion Board. You don’t need to do a full reveal, but be sure to say enough about what you’d like to do / what you need to get potential teammates excited.
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org